An Overview of Insurance Considerations Created by Hurricane Sandy
December 17, 2012
8:30am - 10:30am
2.0 Credit CLE Program
$30 ECBA/Chamber/League of Municipality Members
$25 Young Lawyer Members
Robert D. Chesler, Esq.
Anderson, Kill & Olick, P.C.
Dave Passman, National Property Claim Director
Willis - Insurance Broker
Thomas F. Quinn, Esq.
Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker, LLP
Brian J. Osias, Esq.
McCarter & English, LLP
· The types of insurance policies that may be available for Sandy business and homeowner claims.
· What should you be doing now to help your clients prepare their claim?
· Insurer, policyholder and broker perspectives on submitting and negotiating property and/or flood claims .
· Potential exclusions that may limit or exclude Super-storm Sandy losses.
· Valuation of Sandy property loss claims and issues arising from how quickly claims will be paid.
· Opportunity for Questions and Answers
· Have a question? Email it to WSDEER@essexbar.com by December 13 for the panel’s consideration.
Register online for this not to be missed program