CFPB's New Rule: Changing the Way Closings Will be Conducted Forever
Breakfast and CLE*
Anne L. Anastasi, CLTP
Troon Management Corporation
Anthony Floria- Callori, Esq.
CoChair Real Property Committee
Ms Anastasi will discuss the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's new rules for closing attorneys and how radically these rules alter the closing process for you and your clients.
Also to be addressed are:
- Lender requirements and the vetting of closing attorneys
- ALTA's Best Practices becoming the industry standard
- The New Settlement Form
- Treasury Consent Orders with Lenders
- Extended Question and Answer Oppurtunity
Who Should Attend? Attorneys, settlement agents, paralegals, and lenders needing to learn the new regulations governing real estate closings.
Thursday, March 28
Registration and Breakfast 8:00am
Program 8:30am - 10:30am
Free if preregistered before March 22
$20 after March 22 and at the door
$25 if preregistered before March 22
$35 after March 22 and at the door
* This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.0 hours of total CLE credits. CLE applications are pending in NY and NJ.
This event could not have been possible without the generous support of
Prestige Title Agency, Inc.
130 Pompton Avenue, Verona, NJ