NJ Basic Trust and Business Accounting CLE Program
3.0 Credits NJ/NY/PA
John M. Bashwiner, Esq.
Bashwiner & Deer, LLC
Keith S. Balla, CPA, CFF, PSA, FCPA, Principal
Fazio, Mannuzza, Roche, Tankel, LaPilusa, LLC
Robert Prihoda, Esq.
Office of Attorney Ethics
Moderator: Ashley L. Turner, Esq.
K&L Gates, LLP
- Accounting Basics
- Attorney Reporting Requirement & Financial Recordkeeping
- Maintaining Business Records
- Fiduciary Responsiblities for Attorney Trust Accounts
- Responding to Attorney Trust Account Audits
- Question and Answer Period
* This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 3 hours of total CLE credits. This program partially satisfies the requirements for a newly admitted attorney under NJ BCLE Rule 201.2.
To register on line or for more information, click here.